- Fire and Flood in Cardboard City
- Where Is Home?
- Ordination Message
- A Cry From the Depths
- Your Spiritual Journey: A Straight Line or a Series of Circles?
- Holy Week and Politics
- What Does It Mean To Be An American?
- Looking For Light
- A New Year: Walking With God
- When Government Believed in the People: the WPA
- Is The End Nigh?
- Endings and Beginnings
- A Surreal Time
- The Triumph of the Feminine in Shakespeare
- The First Will Be Last
Category Archives: Mindfulness
The most common difficulty with meditating is being distracted in the silence. You would think that silence would be calming but for many it raises the chaos monster. The Buddhists call it “monkey mind”. Wendy, one of the members of … Continue reading